Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yippee! Fall is in the Air! aka Football Fever

I love it! After our minor brush with Ike this past week, the temps have been so mild. I have relished in having the windows open and the air turned off. Who cares that we wake up sniffling with allergies and sound like possessed people in the morning? It's called fresh air people!
Current conditions as of 9:53 am CDT
Feels Like:64°
Barometer:30.21 in and steady
Humidity:84%
Visibility:9 mi
Dewpoint:59°
Wind:E 3 mph
64°High: 84° Low: 60
Is this cool or what? I know, most people don't think a high of 84* is exactly Fall weather, but after a hot Texas Summer, it feels heavenly. Of course the leaves won't change until it's almost officially winter. Oh well, you can't have it all. But around here, we call it Fall!


And Fall means FOOTBALL!

We've been watching my Sooners looking awesome, Will's Broncos winning in that bizarre twist this weekend, and lots of other good games. And of course we have our tickets to the big Allen vs Trinity game tomorrow night.

It's just such an exciting time of year. The way the men swagger when their teams win, the hype and enthusiasm, the civic pride, the way the parents beam when they're talking about their players -It's Football Fever, and it's highly contagious!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I feel so left out!! I just saw you had a blog. So you made the switch to digital scrapping, huh? I'm addicted to it!

Shannon said...

I am trying it out, it's a lot easier than spreading supplies out all over the place and having to clean them up. But I still like to play with my other stuff too.